My Interview with Gray Ayer
Bad Ass Dad
“Your mind can conceive of a magnificent positive future for you, but your heart is what will make it real. When you get your heart's energy behind a positive goal you are virtually unstoppable.”
Gay Hendricks has been a leader in the fields of relationship transformation and bodymind transformation for more than 45 years. After earning his Ph.D. from Stanford in 1974, Gay served as Professor of Counseling Psychology at the University of Colorado for 21 years. He has written more than 40 books, including bestsellers such as Five Wishes, The Big Leap, Conscious Loving and Conscious Loving Ever After, (the last two co-authored with his co-author and mate for more than 35 years, Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks). He is also a mystery novelist, with a series of five books featuring the Tibetan-Buddhist private detective, Tenzing Norbu, as well as a new mystery series featuring a Victorian-era London detective, Sir Errol Hyde. His latest book, The Joy of Genius, shows how to eliminate negative thinking and bring forth true creativity. Gay has appeared on more than 500 radio and television shows, including Oprah, CNN, CNBC, 48 HOURS and others.
- A celebration of love!
- The difference between ordinary creativity and true creativity, and why it's so important to create and write from your heart and not your head.
- How to step into your genius and how being in your genius affects your life.
- How writing only 10 minutes a day makes a big difference.
- When we are writing and being creative we feel better and tap into a bigger part of ourselves.
- How to break free of fear based negative thinking.
- Don't be afraid of your fear. Welcome your fear and learn how it leads you to your genius.