Here are some tutorials on how to maintain this website without needing Gray’s help:
- How To Add New Speaker Pages based on Template Gray Created
- Create row header dividers with downward triangles
- Disable Social Media Icons on a per post/page basis
- Change the price on products offered up in single page checkout, through Gravity Forms
- Check which Aweber lists my forms are connected to
Disable Social Media Icons on a per post/page basis
The social media sharing buttons will automatically be populated on every page and post. To disable them selectively, click the checkbox on each page/post in the backend. Click the box for “disable standard sharing interface on this post”. If you don’t see an options panel for Sassy Social Share, then you’ll need to enable that for the page through the “Screen Options” tab.