How To Add New Speaker Pages based on Template Gray Created
- Change out the title in 3 places, the page title, the permalink, and the on-page title.
- Swap out the video
- Biography section
- Interview highlights section
- Gift section.
- Expiration date, both in body text and in the Experitor setting
- Add a featured image, so the FB/Twitter shares look good.
- Double check everything looks good after publishing. Do all the links work? Do they open up in new tabs?
- Change the color of the row in the Experts Tracking Sheet from a light yellow to a light green to indicate the work has been done.
CREATE ROW HEADER DIVIDERS WITH DOWNWARD TRIANGLES
The easiest way to do this is to clone a page that contains the style element you like, then just edit the content within the predefined rows and sections. Or you can try to duplicate it using these screenshots:
Spread the love